We have a great track record of providing our clients with an excellent level of service, however should you need to make a complaint please find below our process. We will do everything possible to address any issues in a timely manner.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 3 business days following receipt, however if we can’t we will write to you within five working days to acknowledge your complaint and provide details of our complaint handling procedures and who is dealing with your complaint.
- We aim to provide a final response to your complaint within eight weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint and if we cannot we will outline the reasons for the delay and provide you with an indication of when you can expect to receive a response.
- If you are dissatisfied with our final response, or we have been unable to provide our final response to your complaint you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) free of charge. Details of the eligibility criteria can be found in our complaints procedure or on the FOS website https://financial-ombudsman.org.uk. If you do decide to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman you must do so within six months of the date of our final response.
- The FOS offer an independent service for resolving disputes and you can contact the FOS by:
- Calling their consumer helpline on 0800 0234 567 or 0300 1239 123;
- Writing to them at Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR;
- Emailing email@example.com.